EventPost is owned and operated by EventPost, llc. the advertisements and related services posted on EventPost.com are procured and provided by EventPost, llc and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
2. Collection: At the present time we do not request any information from users; however, in the future, users may need to register to access certain sections of the website. after you provide your personal information, you will not be anonymous to us. In most cases, the information we collect about you will be collected on the EventPost website, but we may also collect information from private-label, co-branded and affiliate websites. Depending on the services used, we may collect and store the following personal information: name, email address, address and telephone number. We collect information based on your activities on the website, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the website, advertising data, and ip address and standard web log information. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (e.g., mobile devices, third party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and websites (for example, on our Facebook pages), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
Name, postal address, and telephone number;
Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
If you access third party services (e.g., Facebook, Google+ or Twitter) through EventPost, your username and password for those services and other information available about you on those services, as described in our Video Services and Social Networking Policy;
Your interests and purchase behavior;
Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
Other navigation data, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
4. Sweepstakes, Contests, or Promotions: When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to our sponsors and to third parties who help administer the promotion, including in connection with winner selection prize fulfillment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Further, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing our sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
5. Cookies: We or our service providers may place cookies or web beacons on your computer when you visit portions of our website. You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser (contact your isp for help), but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you. We may use third-party advertising companies such as google or yahoo! to provide ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. please visit the google or yahoo websites for more information about how to "opt-out."
6. Protection of Information: We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using EventPost, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please refer to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's website for information on how to protect yourself from identity theft.
7. Legal Requirements: We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
9. Questions: Questions regarding this policy should be directed to the following address: info@EventPost.com